A very hard (sendto based) IQ test by Zolly Darko in 27/5/2019 @ zollysite.com
There is no time-limit. A pencil, paper and a pocket calculator is allowed.
No discussing test items with others or posting your solutions elsewhere.
Use this text-file to copy& paste your solutions into an e-mail.
You can try this test up to twice. A fee of 5€ must also be sent to my paypal= email@example.com (For correcting the test.)
Second submission is also a fee of 5€.
Do not send your solutions in a image-file or any kind of document file (Use the text-file to copy&paste into the e-mail.)
Send your solutions to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject "ZD Master Test answers."
A name or nickname is also required for the scores-list (If you want to be anonymous let me know!)
It may take up to 3 days before you'll receive your result. If you have not received your result in 3 days resend your email!
NOTE! This test is considered hard and even an average intelligent person may not solve any of these items.
Most are new logics but some similar logics of previous tests still exist. Knowledge is also required to solve some of these items; usually an average person should have the knowledge
that is required to solve the test items. It is recommended that you work with the test a few hours before submitting your answers. To check google for help is allowed. Good luck and enjoy!
Scores list & IQ Norm:
Can be found here!
THE TEST BEGINS HERE:
(1) Which one of these ''names'' is least like the others?
(2) What are the missing alphabets?
AABCC - DNEIF - GSHGI - JWKOL - ______ - PRQ
(3) What is the missing logical number?
Hint: The sequence is considered divine.
12 - 18 - 45 - 56 - 75 - 36 - 49 - ______ - 36
(4) Which figure of A to H should logically replace the missing boxes?
(5) Accordingly to the logics, what is the most accurate solution?
WAR = 1242
PAIN = 8064
LIFE = 12960
LOGIC = 170100
NOBLE = ______
(6) What is the missing logical letter?
E - O - E - R - E - X - N - T - E - ?
(7) What is the missing logical number?
1557 = 52074
9186 = 868041
2513 = 57561
1148 = ______
(8) Which figure of A to H should logically replace the missing box?
(9) What is the missing logical number?
52 = 12
19 = 40320
84 = 210
26 = ______
(10) What are the missing symbols?
/**, /o, o**, o****, ***, *, /**, *, /****, /o****, //***, o, ______
(11) What is the missing logical number?
30 - 114 - 125 - 932 - 645 - ______ - 96
(12) What is the missing logical number?
107 - 68 - 135 - 15 - 133 - 104 - 104 - 16 - 199 - 157 - 148 - ______
(13) Which figure of A to F should logically be next?
(14) Type the missing figure.
(15) Type the missing figure.
(16) What is the missing logical number?
81 - 484 - 576 - 144 - 9 - 16 - ______
(17) Which figure of A to F should logically be next?
(18) Which figure of A to F should logically be next?
(19) What is the missing logical number?
U3 = 1462
O3 = 300
T4 = 1550
Z2 = ______
(20) What are the missing symbols?
27 = */*********/****/****
37 = **/*******//*
54 = **/****/***/
12 = ______
End of the test.